About This Project
Tamberra has played an instrumental role in assisting Observer Reporter with their newly designed responsive website. Goals for this project were to further user engagement, organize the content, improve newsroom workflow and globalize code to minimize development efforts.
Features of the new site:
- Navigation in the main nav, quick nav and footer are all controlled by the Edit Interface.
- A responsive design that displays nicely on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Social sharing attached to every story, even newslists, to further promote social engagement.
- The ability for editors to control top story selections through the edit interface.
- Continuous scrolling with “Read More” links, that also serve another DFP ad impression.
- A much cleaner header and navigation.
- An “Editors Pick” section beneath the main story which allows for feature ads, content, and sponsored content, selected and placed by the editor through the Edit Interface.
- An exciting main navigation that includes stories and content.
- A high school football section that displays local teams, schedules, scores and news using CCE objects.
- Implementation of Google Tag Manager, including Custom Dimension and Events Setup in Google Analytics.